• This sait about restorer, painter and good man Leonid Lubimov.
всю свою жизнь he restore war-ravaged unique historical monuments after Second World War.
• He restoration many palaces:
• in St. Petersburg - Elagin Palace, Baby Palace (former Spiridonov's mansion), The Saviour on the Spilled Blood Cathedral (Church of the Resurrection of Christ), Russian Museum;
• in Peterhof - the halls and rooms of Great Peterhof Palace: Main Staircase, Dance Hall, Audience Hall, Chinese Studies, Partridge Drawing-Room, Chesme Room, Blue Reception Room; in Lower Park - the Monplaisir Palace and Catherine Pavilion, Gothic Chapel (Alexandria);
• in Pavlovsk - the Rossi Library of Pavlovsk Palace, the Rose Pavilion, Peel Tower;
• in Pushkin (Tsarskoye Selo) - the Picture Hall of Catherine Palace, the Hall on the Island (Catherine Park), China-village (Alexander Park);
• in Gatchina - Venus Pavilion on the Island of Love;
• in Oranienbaum (Lomonosov) - the Sliding Hill Pavilion (Katalnaya gorka pavilion);
• in Moscow - Cathedral of Christ the Savior.